Sunday, May 25, 2008

(Not so ordinary or everyday) Miracles

I have been on edge for days--sorry to those I've snapped at--I don't like close calls and I know I should just be grateful and count my blessings--I am getting there--fear is often displayed in ugly ways--but I am so appreciative of miracles in my life.

1. So glad this kiddo is walking around and safe. Emily

had a bad car accident Tuesday and "Tammy" her jeep

was totaled and had to go the the grand Santa Quin

salvage yard. But despite a few bumps & bruises and

a cut on her face--she is fine! Can't wait to put my arms

around her on Monday. Her Dad is with her

--gratefully all is well.






2. Two new babies in our family--I love my nieces and nephews! Say hello to Lucy Grayce and Spencer Daniel Hopkin born Wednesday, May 21, 2008. Happy birthday and welcome to the world little ones!
Congratulations Mary Kaye, Dan, Taylor, Audrey and Whitney!







3. Last but never least--I'm grateful for this guy. He makes me smile when everything else makes me want to cry. He is patient beyond measure and the kindest fella on the planet. Don't know why I deserve him, but I know I am a lucky girl!

4 comments:

Julie Anderson said...

So glad Emily is OK. I didn't hear about the accident. Hugs & kisses to em and all. Have a memorable memorial day.
tom, jules & boys

Mk said...

I'm so grateful to hear Em is safe and okay. You are in our prayers! Thank you for your love and kindness

Jamie Claire said...

For every up there is a down. Twins born and emmy's close call. I am so grateful she is okay, I love her so much and I still get emotional when I think about her accident.Give her a squeesy for me I miss you kate, have a better day

Kelly said...

James looks happy--It must be those long Illinois winters no more 115 degree weather.

To EM- Hope the cuts are small and that boy with the fish marries YOU!