Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Goals

Found this quote and thought it was quite profound--been thinking alot about goals and what happens next for me--I feel like a new chapter has begun in my life, but I have no idea where the book is headed, what the plot is and what the heroine (hopefully Me!) is supposed to accomplish this time around---Hmmm---
"I am thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the technique of living to reach our goals, we can reach ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When you learn to master the principle of setting a goal, you will then be able to make a great difference in the results you attain in this life." M. Russell Ballard

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the great quote. With M&M starting school(preschool) I feel like a new chapter is starting too. Is it too late forr me to be an Olympic Figure skater?

Unknown said...

Never--and since it's your b-day this week, I think its a great time to set some new double and triple axel goals!

Emily said...

I'm terrible with goals. I always forget them or just give up. I'll be home in 8 days!

Jamie Claire said...

Great quote Kate! I think you have starting a whole new series of books. "The Chronicles of Katie" and James is your prince Caspian. That quote stirred up some pretty deep thoughts --thanks miss you
ps tell Kelly the Hamel camel is an achievable goal :)

Kelly said...

Where are you Katie?

Dan said...

Great quote... keep em comin