Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A little scrappy fun!

I thought I might share a few of the pages and projects I have been working on recently. It is still cold here--we have had TWO days over 70 so far--and I am more than ready for some warm weather and sunshine. But when life gives you lots of lemons ( or cloudy days!) you have to make your own lemonade--and scrapbooking usually makes me smile! So thanks for indulging me! (maybe you'll see a face or two you love).......Katie


April Fools Day Craziness! Mollie and Eliza made a wild dinner of fruit sushi (dessert), mice (boiled eggs with ears), hotdogs (pb &j) and MUD pie! Good memory!


Andy and Jillian's forever wedding! A very happy day!


What we were doing on December 1, 2007--making our new house feel like home--putting up the Christmas tree!



And these perpetual calendars--I've made a bunch of these for gifts and stuff. This was kind of fun. I'm going to work on taking pictures in better light and maybe share a few more in the future! Happy Tuesday--Katie (Emily will be home in 11 days--Yeah!)

3 comments:

Julie Anderson said...

Nice pages Kate! I really like the "a little bit of foolishness" one. Bravo. Keep on scrappin'

Kelly said...

I love my perpetual calendar. It is in my office.

Jamie Claire said...

Great pages kate, you have always been so creative. I miss you alot, hope you are feeling better love you
Owen sends a big kiss to his aunt katie!