Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moving in my college girl!




Here's a little update from the crazy month of August! After the wedding, Em and I hit the road for Salt Lake City--It took us about 13 hours of driving but we made it and surprisingly got most of her stuff moved in that same night! Needless to say we were ready for bed that night. Her sweet roommate, Jordan, was a great help and we really did get it all organized and in to her room. We had to be a little creative about a closet, but as the picture show we were able to do it. Em is doing great as a college girl! We miss her, but are excited for this new chapter in her life!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Her room looks great. Job well done kate!! You are such a great mom.

redheadcutie said...

Hey Guys. Emily's dorm is really organized. Wow. Have fun @ college Em!
Love!

Emily said...

Wow I look terrible. lol That was definitely not a good day for me, but I was so happy that you were there. I don't know what I would have done without you. I love you!

Kelly said...

You look great Em!
Hope to see you soon!
It might be good to see you gain a few lbs.
love and kisses