Saturday, August 11, 2007

We are here and We are LIVE!

Finally--all the computer, cable, modem, satellite glitches are worked out and I have the internet again! Woo Hoo! I am seriously in withdrawal. I was driving to sit in the Red Roof Inn parking lot just to try to get a wireless signal (didn't work :( ) But now you will be sick of me--Here's all the details Address: 6 Windsor Place, Mt. Vernon, Illinois, 62864 Telephone: 618-315-6062 Katie's Cell: still the same for now 702-354-6931 email: illinoiskate@hotmail.com blog:http://www.dailysmalltreats.blogspot.com. Watch for some darling change of address cards designed by the talented Angela Gubler to arrive soon. (The drawing in of our new house! So cute!) Check out all the cute stuff @ blonde designs! Love to all. Thanks for your love and humor! You keep me laughing when the boxes get me DOWN--

No comments: