Saturday, August 11, 2007

TAG!

Five jobs I've had
1. Hallmark employee
2. Dental Assistant & Receptionist
3. Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
4. Childbirth Education Instructor
5. The BEST Job ever—Wife to James & Mom to Emily, Mollie and Eliza
Four movies I can always watch
1. Return to Me
2. You’ve Got Mail
3. Pride & Prejudice-BBC version
4. Waking Ned Devine (Anyone need some fruity soaps??)
Four TV shows I currently enjoy
1. Anything on A&E
2. Flip this House-TLC
3. Globe Trekker-Travel Channel
4. The Next Best Thing-NBC (missed the last episode due to move! :(
Four places I have lived
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Abilene, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Mt. Vernon, IL
Four favorite foods
1. Rice
2. Sushi
3. Brownies
4. Golden Delicious Apples
Four websites I visit (DAILY)
1. http://www.hotmail.com/
2. http://www.wellsfargo.com/
3. http://www.bigpicture.com/
4. http://www.paperbackswap.com/
Five places I love to be
1. at the beach
2. in Hawaii with my family
3. with James—just about anywhere
4. in a theater watching a great play
5. at home!
Five guilty pleasures
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Plain M&M's
3. Big Straws (with McDonald's DC)
4. Buying beautiful paper
Four sounds I love
1. Rain on the roof
2. Eliza's giggle
3. A cat purring
4. The sound my computer makes when it connects to the internet!
Tag! You're turn
KELLY--the time has come. You need to share your sense of humor on a regular basis--come over to the blog side!!!!!

3 comments:

Mk said...

Nice Tag! and i totally agree about our relecutant to blog sister-Kelly. C'mon Kell step up!

The JulieJane Paper Company said...

We are so glad to hear you all made it safely and that you are all moved in. We miss you. Ethan thought that maybe Jake & Nick might be interested in moving into your old LV house just so we could have cousins around. I told him I would talk to Kelly about it. We see Emily often. She is so sweet to the boys & comes out to swim with them at Grandmas. We look forward to seeing you at the wedding. Post some photos of your new digs. Love to see 'em.
-Julie

Kelly said...

Your tag is terrific. You are gonna love the new place called home.
Kiss Kiss to all of my supportive sisters. There is a time and a season for everything. (Scripture mastery, junior year.)This time and season I am enjoying YOUR BLOGS. Thank you very much for your thoughts."My life on a mower." the ronald miller story or is it "Donald"?