Monday, December 10, 2007

A wonderful Christmas Party




We had a touching and sweet Christmas party in our ward on Friday night. I'm a little partial to the primary kids and they performed BRILLIANTLY! We acted out the nativity to Dolly Parton singing (loved it! You know I adore Dolly!though I didn't choose the song this time) a nativity song (actually very reverent--I know hard to believe) It reminded me of the "No room in the inn w/ Wallace Purling"story or even the "Best Christmas Pageant Ever"--sometimes the most simple things are the best. Thought I'd share some pics from the night. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Very impressive ward party.
Thanks for the Once, Twice Lady song. That could maybe be next years song as Mary walks in with Jesus.

Unknown said...

Excellent plan--I'll put you on the program singing that! But if MK is Mary we will have to have double Jesus'