Friday, December 7, 2007

Has it really been 20 days since my last blog? YES!
















Well for those of you who are regular
"blog-checkers"--I must apologize! I can not believe how long it has been since my last post. It seems like life just went from slow motion to fast forward for me. I will try to do a quick catch-up---(if you are interested ??!??)


Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was so nice to come back to Las Vegas for a few days and reconnect with friends and family. It was a good break for all of us and helped us to get ready to face going back to school and work for a few weeks before Christmas break. It was great to see so many cousins and friends--enjoy some of our cute pictures!








4 comments:

Cari said...

Am I interested???? of course! hello I check it everyday! I love the pic of the girls... BEAUTIFUL... it was so good to see you that week and I'll call you soon. We are all sick again not FUN!

Emily said...

I'm interested too! I also check it everyday but I'm also slacking in the posts.

Kelly said...

Yes! Longer actually-- We thought that the plane had taken you to Canada. Great pictures, great time. Thanks for coming out.

Mk said...

Glad your back!!!!!!