Sunday, August 3, 2008

WhatchaDonin?

While these two are off visiting everybody in Las Vegas and attending Rachelle Taylor's wedding (one of Em's best friends from high school--yep, they graduated together!)













This good guy is navigating a cross-country drive to bring Em's "college stuff" from Ogden, Utah to Mt. Vernon, Illinois














And Eliza and I are home-babysitting this guy




















working (a little) and READING a lot!
She is devouring this one:
















and I am thoroughly enjoying this one:

Missing everybody tonight. I'm feeling a little lonley and homesick. Anybody have any other book recommendations out there? (most of all-- I'm missing him!)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice blog--
Tonight I am going to Mama Mia and I will be thinking of you.I am not going with Bill- just a group of friends.
Sorry you are lonely--
I have four kids that would keep you company.

Sheli said...

Yeah, I have three kids I would love to "unload" for the night to keep you company! Is Em moving home and going to college in Illinois? Hopefully everyone will return home to you quickly and safely.

James said...

"The road was long, with many a winding turn..." and the girls were troopers. We made it home safely however. I am so thankful I had Katie to come home to.