Thursday, February 7, 2008

And the winners are........



What is your favorite Disney movie quote? What line always brings a smile to your face? What Disney line do you say over and over? I am really wanting to get lots of responses, so put on your thinking caps, ask all your family members and SHARE!

Here are a couple of my favs:

From TOY STORY (Mrs. Potatohead to Mr. Potatohead)..."I'm packing you an extra pair of boots, and your ANGRY eyes..."

From Beauty and the Beast Gaston: Lafou, I'm afraid I've been thinking... Lafou: A dangerous pastime-- Gaston: I know.

And finally the fabulous Dory, from Finding Nemo: "It’s okay, I speak whale. DOOOO YOUUUU KNOOOW WHERRRRRE NEMOOOOO ISSSSSS?”

Love and wishes for lots of snow days full of Disney movies where ever you are! Katie

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Mulan!
"Let's go kick some 'hunnie bun'"
AND
"They were poppin' out of the snow like pansies"
AND
"You are one lucky bug"

Kelly said...

Mariah says-
"Mary Poppins, is that your name? It's LOVELY."

Kelly said...

Jake says-
"I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life."

"They're like corn dogs only smaller . . .bite-size!"
Ratatouille

Emily said...

I like toy story too...

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my sympathy."

Sheli said...

From "Toy Story"

"Bed Sheets! Who invited THAT kid???"

The Coons Family said...

Toy Story- (When the shark pops out of the toy chest with Woody's hat on) "My name is Woody, howdy, howdy, howdy"

Emperors new groove- "Yes, I'm a llama again, no, wait!"

haha, good post katie, I love it!

The Coons Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.