Sunday, January 27, 2008

My love of fuzzy socks


I know I needed a new blog entry. I thought, I pondered, I tried--I really did! But it is January. It is 10 degrees outside. We have all had the stomach flu and now are battling colds. Nothing new, exciting or even interesting. January is the worst month--so I thought "self, what makes you happy on these dreary days?" And FUZZY SOCKS was my answer. Fuzzy socks are wonderful. They are fuzzy. They cover your cold feet. They are very warm and mine are blue. I wear them every day. I love them everyday. I launder them about every other day and miss them desperately while they are being washed, but soon they come out of the dryer--clean, smelling like Downey, soft and FUZZY. If you don't have a pair, you need one. Go get one. They will make you happy and they will keep your toes warm on these cold winter days. A new blog entry--done!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love fuzzy socks too! But my prefered color is purple.

Kelly said...

Good blog!
I agree-- January is the longest, coldest, most dismal month.
ONWARD and UPWARD to February-- We will kick it off with Em's b-day.
RISE AND SHOUT YOU COUGARS -oh yes and even you UTE's.

Katie said...

Rumor has it we might have a new little cougar in the fall--could their be a transfer in the works??? Thanks for remembering my little Em--1st birthday away from home--a little sad for me!

Katie said...

But Kel--you didn't comment on fuzzy socks!

Kelly said...

Slipper-girl, sorry.

Katie said...

SAD:( You don't know what you're missing!