Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My little Mollser is 16!!





Our sweet Mollie is now officially 16! At 1:03 a.m. 16 years ago on a chilly November morning, (after 3 DAYS of labor and 11 weeks of bedrest!!!), this wonderful, talented, beautiful girl came into our life. We have been blessed since the very first day. She is an amazing young woman and we love her very much!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you--to everyone who participated in Mollie's birthday album. She was so touched and surprised--I may have even seen a tear or two. I told her that every person in that book would be there for her if she ever needed help. That book represents a mountain of LOVE and support (I also told her you would all buy front row tickets to her Broadway debut--so start saving your pennies!) You helped make a great day even more special! (And to those of you who haven't quite got your page done, get busy!)

We celebrated with lunch and a little shopping (spending money from Grandma Burdett!Thanks Grandma!) on Saturday in St. Louis. Last night Mollie's new friends from church came over for Pizza, "Meet the Robinsons" and games. They had a lot of fun!

Thanks again (and NO ONE is allowed to count my gray hair now that I have 2 kids over 16!) Love, Katie

5 comments:

Cari said...

so cute!! I'm so glad she had a good one!Her hair is adorable, did she get a perm??

Emily said...

Yah for Mollie! 16 was a great year. Hopefully she doesn't fail her driver's test the first time like I did. haha

Julie Anderson said...

Happy Bee-Day Mollie. We love you! Mitch & Ethan can't wait to see you and Eliza. I hope you had a great day and an even better 16th year on you life. Love ya!

Mk said...

Happy Birthday Molls! You look beautiful- Enjoy this time- you have so many possibilities and adventures to experience!

Katie said...

Nope-no perm, just natural curls helped along by humidity and a little product--I love it and am SOOO jealous!