Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a Weekend!




I had a great uplifting couple of days. Totally got me energized and lifted my spirits--I went to Kansas City for a few days for a CKU convention and took some great classes from some exciting teachers and got lots of new products. I loved it! I have lots of ideas for gifts and projects for the coming months. Made me so happy! I love to scrapbook and keep memories--I love to feel creative. It was so nice to have an outlet. I even won a prize for some photography I took!
On Saturday, James and the girls picked me up at the train station and we drove to Champaign, Illinois for the BIG MICHIGAN vs. ILLINOIS game. So Fun! It was a night game--always a fun time-fireworks, jets, cheerleaders, bands--Our seats were marked as obstructed view--but they were amazing--five rows from the field and right on the horseshoe. We couldn't take cameras in (darn it) but it was a great night and we had a fun time. We cheered for Illinois, we cheered for Michigan, we cheered for the band and the cheerleaders! Michigan won a great game and Illinois played well--so we were happy. It was a fun weekend for me! Thanks James--You know just how to make me smile!

3 comments:

Cari said...

that sounds like a Blast!! I am glad that you are finding fun things like that to do out there. love you!!!

Kelly said...

I love the 2007 memory book that you gave me. I am bringing it to show you. Maybe you can have me again this year.

Katie said...

I can't wait to see it! I am so happy a gift I gave was enjoyed--you never know about handmade gifts??!??